joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Deek's Art at the Tiny House Jamboree 2016 in Colorado!

"Tiny Houses On The Brain" by Derek "Deek" Diedricksen. 12" tall. The head contains tiny housing that gives the impression of/doubles as the head's face. Prints (see below) are $25.

     First of all, I'm THRILLED to be invited back as a speaker for the Tiny House Jamboree 2016 in Colorado Springs as last year's event was AMAZING and brought in well over 30,000 attendees. This year, aside from speaking on salvage and budget construction in the tiny house world, I'll be shooting a variety of tiny house tours and interviews for my channel, and some content for the new show that Dustin and I are working on- more on that soon.

Additionally, some of the art you'll see in the tiny houses of Darin Zaruba from Ecocabins.com will be stuff that I've created- all on re-used materials, but of course!

So keep and eye out for some wild, weird, and whimsical art. The piece you see below is now being sold as a print too- $25 (inside the US+ 2$ shipping), and comes signed. If interested, you can paypal me (be sure to include your mailing address) and one will be sent to you. senorsell @ hotmail.com is the paypal address/account (no spaces before and after the "@" though).

I've also designed the logo for this year's shirt- but that's about all I can say for now.

For more on the Tiny House Jamboree- www.TinyHouseJamboree.com 

SPEAKING OF ART AND DESIGNING..... we have a hands-on one-day FUNKY-FUNKY workshop coming up. Only about SIX spaces left. Newenglandrockpress @ gmail.com if interested.

It all takes place in my bizarre, and incredibly colorful art studio in the center of Stoughton, MA- June 26th, 2016. 



-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen