joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A 24 square foot backyard, mobile office (with TREE HOUSE potential)


So it begins….

The title pretty much sums this one up….
Here's the very early beginning of my A.D.D. in full effect. In other words, while I should be finishing three other cabins for photo shoots for my next upcoming tiny house and cabin book, I'm building a fourth mini structure on the side. Hey, at least I'm having a hell of a lot of fun doing it though!

We'll have a plan set for this one down the road, and the idea is that its portable, incredibly easy to build, and VERY affordable!

It doesn't look like anything now, but what I have in mind will be very fun! And who knows, we just might toss this sucker in a tree atop a small platform. The future aerial offices of Relaxshacks.com??

Its only framed with two-by-threes as well- as a structure this small doesn't need anything more. The base? It will be a full sheet of high grade Poplar plywood…. polyurethaned to look really nice!