joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, April 12, 2013

"Good A" Mate.....An A-frame Tiny Cabin Gallery #2

Just a few A-Frame Exteriors and Interiors that I particularly liked- and that allowed me to daydream on a dreary New England day....nothing more....take what you may, idea-wise, from these.....from hokey, the high-end....


  

A vibrantly colored A-frame cabin from Chili....I really dig the deck with its perpendicular array of boards! Very Tiny....

 Jordana Brewster's Loft Bedroom (annesage.com photo)


Photo from Readymade Magazine

 Talk about "head room"....

 So outdated in look and 1970s style, that I can't help but dig this one....

In a swamp in Newton, MA lies FOUR of these camping-type A-frames, designed by Keith Moskow.

 

My tiny space/shelter/house design book also has two concepts for a half A-Frame and an Inverted A-frame...

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen